Definition of Promethean

Promethean define: Boldly creative defiantly original


Friday, April 6, 2012

it is written in the stars


That is right these leggings have photos printed on them from actual NASA! These stunning galaxy leggings have been worn by beautiful girls all around and they can be yours too for only 75$. I wish I had the money as soon as I get some I will be getting a pair of these!!
These leggings are absolutely beautiful!!! 
I love the look so much I am so glad I stumbled upon them on Chictopia
You can buy them here as well as other amazing clothes!!

 
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I loveeee Black Milk clothing - just cant afford it! Maybe some day

    Feel free to pass by & enter my blog give away! x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!! I love their stuff too!!! (but I have no money)
      I entered (: and followed!
      please follow my blog too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style! Love your bag and your make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EPIC PANTS!!

    xx Heidi Caterina

    Please check my fashionblog, SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com and if you like what you see, subscribe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is not a picture of me. In the post I said that if I had money I would buy these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I would be glad to subscribe if you subscribe to me!

    ReplyDelete