Definition of Promethean

Promethean define: Boldly creative defiantly original


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What is in is in.

MY EXTREMLEY AMAZING

SWEET SIX TEEN

(planned since as long as I saw teen moves duh)

1. The perfect NEW outfit. I am talking just ripped the price tags off a few minutes before this utmost occasion.

2. A crazy beast partay. I am talking full out.

· Snacks including but not limited to – m&ms potato chips pop corn jelly beans

· Awesome music the ultimate playlist speakers and music needed

· A location! Where 6o + people can be with plenty of moving room Chatham Mills?

· A band

· Justin Bieber to just show up randomly

· Goodie bags full of amazing stuff like i-pods and money

· Decorations

· All of my friends present

· No adults

· Presents!!!!!!!!!!! J

3. 2:42 A.M. pre-day dinner of amazing Chinese food I am talking meat on a stick fried shrimp shrimp egg foo young FORTUNE COOKIES like a whole box of them Walmart? And double whatever I get!

4. An amazing actual November 22nd outfit for school.

5. BALLONS! AND CAKE FOR SCHOOL I AM SOOOO EATING A WHOLE CAKE IN FIRST AND AT LUNCH AND ANY TIME I CAN! AND TRIPLE THAT [I’ll also give Courtney some cake]

6. GLITTER EVERY WHERE ALL OVER all over you ME : D

7. PURPLE

8. ANNOUNCMENTS

9. NO TESTS

10. All the clothes make up and shoes I can get my hands on not to mention bags and all that : D

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: