Definition of Promethean

Promethean define: Boldly creative defiantly original


Thursday, October 13, 2011

WHAT’S THIS? :O A NEW SEGMENT WEIGHT A MINUTE!

“Small goals make a BIG DIFFERENCE”

Hey it is just me again, my birthday is coming up next month and for my birthday I want to be healthy I joined this website today called http://www.peertrainer.com/ It is kind of like an online log of your progress so far I like it and they send you tips in emails! I am supposed to set a small goal for this week and it is too run every day at least a mile.

The very first tip that we give people is to focus on one thing that you know

trips you up. And make it a goal to work on that one thing for the next 7 days.

This tip works really well because it gets you in the habit of small wins. I don't care

who you are or what stage you are at in your life right now. There is nobody who

can't use a small win to rebuild motivation and momentum. “

I hope I can achieve my goal and do it!

Wish me luck and I will keep posting!

Maybe you guys should make up your own goal!

http://prometheanstyle.blogspot.com/p/hey-weight-minute-what-are-you-up-to.html

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anna,
    I think you are just too beautiful but it is great you are staying healthy!
    I love reading your blog all the time!
    Maybe I will come up with my own goal? :)

    ReplyDelete