Definition of Promethean

Promethean define: Boldly creative defiantly original


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dear boy I like,
I like you or else I would not be thinking about you if only you could realize how incredibly cool and funny and nice I am but then again doesn't every girl say that about the guy they like when he likes someone else, who deserves them more
well anyway instead of realizing all that because that is not what will bring us together it will be fate I wish I could send this too you but instead I will spend my lonely nights on google buzz because fate played a cruel hand to my face and then made my heart sink all the way to stomach where it was dissolved by stomach acid and it really hurt a lot
Sincerely I think you know who this really is if you don't then this was not meant for you


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment