Definition of Promethean

Promethean define: Boldly creative defiantly original


Friday, February 3, 2012

I'd hash tag that!

New Segment on the intriguing has tag :O ######. What is currently trending and important to us according to the Promethean teams findings.
1. #AmericoneDreamIceCream Stephen Colbert's delicious ice cream flavor [will be sold free] at Ben and Jerry's on Valentines Day 2012
2. #ColbertSuperPac Search super pac on google and the number one search is Colbert Super Pac. Good Luck googlewhacking that.
3. # IndieRockMusic Talk about a beautiful sound! (Coming Soon {BAND} )

4. #BlackPeople Black History Month? Talk about National Grapefruit Month! Grapefruit a dying cause.
5. #NewtbeingNewtered Newt Gingrich? Come on this one is funny.
6. #YellowPenutButter If you search YellowPenutButter right now my blog will come up I guarantee!
7. #Chinesefood it tastes good.

8 #PrometheanAnna THAT IS RIGHT BAM I GOT IT!!! TEARS RUN DOWN MY EYES
9. #fANNAtastic my word use it with accreditation to me.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment